Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by haiyaramala <ha...@rediffmail.com> on 2009/03/11 23:34:07 UTC

Struts2, Ajax-tags, Autocomplete example

Hai all,

Can any body give example of using Autocomplete(Ajax-tags) in Struts 2.

Any complete example appreciated.

thanks

Re: Struts2, Ajax-tags, Autocomplete example

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Monday 16 March 2009 16:52:28 haiyaramala wrote:
> Hi Wes Wannemacher,
> Thanks for your reply. But i didnt get any thing from there...except
> directory listing.
> Please give any steps to be followed for this. or give me some other
> resource for reference.

In there, go to the corresponding directory for the version of struts you plan
to use. For instance, if you are planning on using Struts 2.1.6, go to the
2.1.6 directory and download the struts2-showcase-2.1.6.war file. Deploy it to
your application server and check out the examples. It is an example
application showing many of the supported features of Struts2. Including
autocompleters, etc.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Re: Struts2, Ajax-tags, Autocomplete example

Posted by haiyaramala <ha...@rediffmail.com>.
Hi Wes Wannemacher,
Thanks for your reply. But i didnt get any thing from there...except
directory listing.
Please give any steps to be followed for this. or give me some other
resource for reference.

thanks.

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.