Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2005/11/02 15:35:45 UTC

Validator 1.2.0 RC3 now available for review

Release Candidate 3 of Validator 1.2.0 is now available for download at:
    http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-validator/1.2.0-rc3/

A summary of whats new in Validator 1.2.0 is available on the Wiki:
    http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ValidatorVersion120

Full details of changes available in the changes report:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-validator/1.2.0-rc3/site/changes-report.html

New version of the Validator Docs available here:
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-validator/1.2.0-rc3/site/

All feedback on this release candidate build is welcome.

Niall

Re: Validator 1.2.0 RC3 now available for review

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
On 11/2/05, Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Release Candidate 3 of Validator 1.2.0 is now available for download at:
>     http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-validator/1.2.0-rc3/
>
> A summary of whats new in Validator 1.2.0 is available on the Wiki:
>     http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/ValidatorVersion120
>
> Full details of changes available in the changes report:
> http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-validator/1.2.0-rc3/site/changes-report.html
>
> New version of the Validator Docs available here:
>    http://people.apache.org/~niallp/commons-validator/1.2.0-rc3/site/
>
> All feedback on this release candidate build is welcome.
>
> Niall

Niall, any idea how to use actual request values instead of names from
property file:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=113111429327250&w=2

Thanks.

Re: Validator 1.2.0 RC3 now available for review

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
I just posted a vote on Validator 1.2.0 on the Commons Dev list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev%40jakarta.apache.org/msg69561.html

Hopefully, it will pass and become an official release.

Niall

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
[moved from user list]

Posted by Paul Benedict <pa...@yahoo.com>.
...as long as you don't have 12 betas like Tapestry
:-)

Re: Validator 1.2.0 RC3 now available for review

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Aah, so this is why you were too busy to make it to the user group
meet-up, Niall!  ;)

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Niall,