Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Deepti Sharma S <de...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2022/02/07 12:20:41 UTC

RE: Active MQ All Fix for CVE-2021-44228, CVSS 10.0 (Critical)

Hello Justin,

I would like to follow-up on the release date of ActiveMQ 5.17.x version. I have seen the below thread, however could not found the exact date/week for the same.

Could you please help here?

Also can we build the ActiveMQ and upgrade the Log4J2.x on our own, can you please help to understand the procedure for the same.

Regards,
Deepti Sharma
PMP® & ITIL

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Deepti-

ActiveMQ 5.16.2 and 5.16.3 are _not_ vulnerable to CVE-2021-44228.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Deepti-

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
> I would like to follow-up on the release date of ActiveMQ 5.17.x version.
I have seen the below thread, however could not found the exact date/week
for the same.

As noted previously, there is no exact release date. There is only a
projection about when the release will go up for a vote.

Previously it was projected that the release would go up for a vote in
early February. However, right before that time came a few issues were
discovered with some of the commits. Those issues need to be resolved
before the release can be put to a vote. I don't know what the current
projection is. I assume it's as-soon-as-possible.

Justin

On Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 6:21 AM Deepti Sharma S