Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sourigna Phetsarath <gn...@teamaol.com> on 2016/02/25 17:10:14 UTC

Sparkling Water (H2O) Interpeter

All:

I saw this ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-582  is
anyone currently working on it for the next release?

Thanks for any information that you can provide.

--

*Gna Phetsarath*System Architect // AOL Platforms // Data Services //
Applied Research Chapter

* <http://www.aolplatforms.com>*

Re: Sparkling Water (H2O) Interpeter

Posted by Silvio Fiorito <si...@granturing.com>.
Hi,

We actually just had a talk at our DC Spark Meetup from H2O last night. Since Sparkling Water is available as a Spark Package, you could very quickly define a new interpreter that includes the necessary package, as described in the JIRA comments. That way you don’t need to wait for a new release. That’s how they demoed it running on Databricks Cloud in fact.

Let me know if you’d like some help setting that up.

Thanks,
Silvio

From: Sourigna Phetsarath <gn...@teamaol.com>>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 11:10 AM