Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/10/16 02:16:48 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.3.0 (PASSED)

Hi Everyone,

More than 72 hours have passed and the current vote thread is considered
concluded and passes with the following resolution:

Three +1 binding votes from the following IPMCs:

* Devaraj Das
* Chris A. Mattmann
* Mahadev Konar

Two +1 binding votes from the following PPMCs:

* Kevin Minder
* Larry McCay

Four +1 non-binding votes

* Dilli Arumugam
* Maksim Kononenko
* Vladimir Tkhir
* Sergey Balan

Zero -1 votes

I will notify general@incubator and wait an additional 72 hours for
feedback before beginning the process of moving the release artifacts to
the mirrors.

For reference here is the link to the [VOTE] thread
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/knox-dev/201310.mbox/%3C5255AC37.9060709@hortonworks.com%3E

Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.3.0 (PASSED)

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Everyone,
Below is the result of the [VOTE] thread from the Knox project to create
release 0.3.0.  We will wait a minimum of 72 hours for review and
feedback before proceeding with publishing the release.  The release is
currently available in the dev staging area in will be moved to the
release area after 72 hours if no issues are raised. The link to the dev
staging area is provided below for convenience.
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/knox/knox-incubating-0.3.0/
Thanks!
Kevin.

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.3.0 (PASSED))

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
+1 -C

Posted by Dilli Arumugam <da...@hortonworks.com>.
+1
Would be great.
Dilli

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Dilli Arumugam <da...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for Kevin to be the PMC chair.

Kevin has been leading,  managing, contributing impressively for Knox.
Of course Larry is also  great.

Thanks
Dilli

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
HA - thanks, Chris.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
Hey Chris -

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
Hey Guys -

From:

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
+1.  I think you guys were turbo fast learners of the Apache way, and are ready to run the project as a PMC.

Alan.

On Oct 15, 2013, at 8:44 PM, Chris Mattmann wrote:

> Great work Kevin!
>
> So, it's time to start talking graduation.
>
> 3 releases. New committer/PPMC members added. Great job discussing
> on list. I don't think there's anything really left for the Incubator.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

[DISCUSS] Graduation (was Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox (Incubator) 0.3.0 (PASSED))