Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Warren Crossing <wa...@nec.com.au> on 2006/07/13 05:23:21 UTC

Re: [AXIS2] J2EE Support

Just had a major issue when using both ws sessions and authentication
with jboss as.  The first call on a session worked, but the second
method came from the ws on another thread so the jboss
securityassociation was lost.  I have hacked a simple solution into
EJBProvider which looks up the home again (or just do a IC.rebind and
cause reauthentication) and creates a securityassociation local on the