Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/21 18:30:30 UTC

[Vote] Make new site live

[ ] +1 Make new site go live.
[ ] - 1 Lets hold off.

- sachin

Re: Fwd: [Vote] Make new site live

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I updated the fonts in the tables for the "XML schemas" and "Committers". Also removed the window
pop up from the documentation link.

I am creating a new "documentation" page to hold a TOC pointing to the articles in confluence, this
way we should not have to worry about redirects or pointing out directly from the banner.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: [Vote] Make new site live

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
I checked out and built from :

Re: [Vote] Make new site live

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [Vote] Make new site live

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [Vote] Make new site live

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
I think that any documentation link should go to a page on the site
listing all the available documentation (wikis, books, articles, etc.)
and the links from within that page can certainly point to outside
sites.  However, I'm not a big fan of pop-ups -- I'd rather the
referenced pages all be inline.

Thanks,
     Aaron

Re: [Vote] Make new site live