Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "venkatesh.a" <ve...@dmxtechnologies.com> on 2013/04/02 12:07:27 UTC

RE: Porting VMWare virtual setup into CloudStack

Hi

	In our office we are having VMWare EsXi two Servers with multiple
VM's managed by VCenter. Can we manage Virtual Machines CloudStack by
installing it in one of the Virtual Machines.

Thanks  in Advance

Best Regards

Venkatesh.A

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Oliver, this is not a feature of cloudstack. Installs should start with green field hypervisors... Then migrate vm's in by way of template, into cloudstack.

Ahmad

Posted by "venkatesh.a" <ve...@dmxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Oliver

	From you answer can I take its feasible to add current vCenter into