Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by am...@yahoo.com on 2007/09/14 21:24:03 UTC

T4.1.2 - DatePicker javascript problem

Hi,

I am getting a javascript error (calendar_startDate is undefined) when using the DatePicker  component:

When I inspect the generated html I do not see the DatePicker.js asset nor do I see the Calendar javascript objects being initialized.

Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Amir

Re: T4.1.2 - DatePicker javascript problem

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
You need to wrap your page in an Shell component. That may be the
problem.

-Norman