Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pawel Rog <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 16:42:14 UTC

Realtime profile data

Hello. I have some problem which i'd like to solve using solr. I have
user profile which has some kind of messages in it. User can filter
messages, sort them etc. The problem is with delete operation. If user
click on message to delete it it's very hard to update index of solr
in real time. When user deletes message, it will be still visible.
Have you idea how to solve problem with removing data?

Re: Realtime profile data

Posted by Pawel Rog <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I'll try NRT and some post-filter :)

Re: Realtime profile data

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You have several options: