Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by 御风飞翔 <fl...@21cn.com> on 2006/03/17 01:05:08 UTC

Can't set position pointer

hi, all,

I just setup a subversion1.3.0 on Redhat9.0, with apache2.2.0. and my httpd.conf content:
<Location /svn>
          DAV svn
          SVNListParentPath on
          SVNParentPath /home/svnadm
          #AuthzSVNAccessFile /home/svnadm/etc/svn-access-file
          Require valid-user
          AuthType Basic
          AuthName "asc first repository"
          AuthUserFile /home/svnadm/etc/passwdfile
          SVNAutoversioning on
</Location>
	I use "svn import",or TortoiseSVN to import,user name and password all are right.but the system answer me:
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/repos'
svn: Can't set position pointer in file '/home/svnadm/repos/db/revs/0': Invalid argument

repos is created by user svnadm with command "svnadmin create". what's going on?

Luke

          2006-03-16

Re: Can't set position pointer

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@comcast.net>.
御风飞翔 wrote:
> hi, all,
>
> I just setup a subversion1.3.0 on Redhat9.0, with apache2.2.0. and my
> httpd.conf content: <Location /svn>
>          DAV svn
>          SVNListParentPath on
>          SVNParentPath /home/svnadm
>          #AuthzSVNAccessFile /home/svnadm/etc/svn-access-file
>          Require valid-user
>          AuthType Basic
>          AuthName "asc first repository"
>          AuthUserFile /home/svnadm/etc/passwdfile
>          SVNAutoversioning on
> </Location>
> I use "svn import",or TortoiseSVN to import,user name and password
> all are right.but the system answer me: svn: PROPFIND request failed
> on '/svn/repos'
> svn: Can't set position pointer in file
> '/home/svnadm/repos/db/revs/0': Invalid argument
>
> repos is created by user svnadm with command "svnadmin create".
> what's going on?

RedHat 9 is pretty seriously out of date by now.

What shows up in your /var/log/httpd/* files?