Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "sasha@whoissasha.com" <sa...@whoissasha.com> on 2003/05/30 16:38:04 UTC

jk2 isapi filter crashes iis services afterter several failed requests?

I though I was pretty thorough in providing information about my problem,
environment, what I've tried, etc.

But I have not gotten any responses, not even a suggestion to try another
mailing list.  I try to answer questions if I can, or at least point people
in the right direction.

So if I'm still not providing enough information about this issue, please
let me know.  Otherwise, I'm baffled, because I've seen REALLY
elementary/vague/many-times-answered questions being responded to, but my
detailed post goes ignored.

Please reference my pervious post for the actual issue; any help is
appreciated.

Thank you,

-Sasha