Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by swevsw <sw...@wipro.com> on 2008/09/01 14:32:09 UTC

to record https requests

Hi
 Is there any other way i can record https requests.......i am not able to
use BadBoy software....

Re: to record https requests

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.
swevsw wrote:
> Hi
> I am not able to launch my application from Mozilla,i can use only
> IE..........
>
> So is there any solution

Yes, you still do the same thing, but IE makes the work harder. You
still need to work out what the requests are and write your test cases
to reproduce this.
You may or may not be able to find an IE plugin to do this.

This yet another reason I like to get my applications working in Firefox
first :)

	# r

Re: to record https requests

Posted by swevsw <sw...@wipro.com>.
Hi

Re: to record https requests

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.

Re: to record https requests

Posted by swevsw <sw...@wipro.com>.
Hi

Re: to record https requests

Posted by swevsw <sw...@wipro.com>.
hi

I have to enable my https spoofing mode for my application to launch.......
If i write test cases manually,i need to add http proxy server to workbench.
So if i add this to my workbench,jmeter starts recording test cases,how can
i stop this.......

how to run my test cases

Re: to record https requests

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.