Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/06/26 15:00:30 UTC

problem with ant.bat run-install-seed

Hi,

I installed neogia 0.9.5 I have create an empty data base mysql and
configured entityengine.xml. I try to run ant.bat run-install-seed but the
process stops and I obtain the following error:

cannot use SUN  rmic , as it is not available. a common solution is to set
the environment variable JAVA_HOME or CLASSPATH

Regards

Re: problem with ant.bat run-install-seed

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which version of the sdk do you use ? If it's a pre 1.5 version check that you have no blanks in your JAVA_HOME path

But yes, Nicolas is right : this is not a neogia ML !

Jacques

Posted by Malin Nicolas <ma...@librenberry.net>.
sqlien a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I installed neogia 0.9.5 I have create an empty data base mysql and
> configured entityengine.xml. I try to run ant.bat run-install-seed but the
> process stops and I obtain the following error:
>
> cannot use SUN  rmic , as it is not available. a common solution is to set
> the environment variable JAVA_HOME or CLASSPATH
>
> Regards

Hi sqlien,
Please for neogia project send your ask on Neogia mailing list project.
OFBiz community not need this noise.

Thanks,

Nicolas

--