Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sébastien Piller <pi...@hmcrecord.ch> on 2008/11/05 21:57:55 UTC

wicket:message as attribute and nested components

Hello,

I was wondering if the behavior described here
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wickets-xhtml-tags.html (use
wicket:message as attribute) was broken or if I'm doing something wrong
(Wicket 1.3.5)

I've written that:

<form wicket:id="form" wicket:message="class:formClass">
        <wicket:container wicket:id="repeatrows">
wicket:id="label">[label goes here]</label></td>
wicket:id="component"></wicket:container></td>
wicket:id="feedback"></wicket:container></td>
        </wicket:container>
    <input type="submit" /> <input type="reset" />
</form>

With a Java part that works fine.

If I remove the bold part, everything goes fine. If I leave them, I get
the usual WicketRuntimeException

org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupException: Unable to find component with id 'label' in [MarkupContainer [Component id = _message_attr_12]]. This means that you declared wicket:id=label in your markup, but that....

Re: wicket:message as attribute and nested components

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.
Hi,

thank you.

Issue created here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1915