Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2017/10/21 07:06:47 UTC

Apache Hadoop qbt Report: branch2+JDK7 on Linux/x86

For more details, see https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/

No changes

-1 overall

The following subsystems voted -1:
    asflicense unit

The following subsystems voted -1 but
were configured to be filtered/ignored:
    cc checkstyle javac javadoc pylint shellcheck shelldocs whitespace

The following subsystems are considered long running:
(runtime bigger than 1h  0m  0s)
    unit

Specific tests:

    Failed junit tests :

       hadoop.net.TestClusterTopology
       hadoop.hdfs.server.blockmanagement.TestUnderReplicatedBlocks
       hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.scheduler.TestDistributedScheduler
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestApplicationMasterService
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestRMHAForNodeLabels
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.TestFSLeafQueue
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.TestNodeLabelContainerAllocation
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fifo.TestFifoScheduler
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestApplicationMasterLauncher
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.TestFairScheduler
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestRMHA
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.TestRMWebServicesAppsModification
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.TestRMWebServicesCapacitySched
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.TestRMWebServicesApps
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmcontainer.TestRMContainerImpl
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.TestContainerAllocation
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestRMHATimelineCollectors
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestKillApplicationWithRMHA
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestReservationSystemWithRMHA
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.webapp.TestRMWebServicesSchedulerActivities
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.TestCapacityScheduler
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.TestCapacitySchedulerLazyPreemption
       hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.TestCapacitySchedulerDynamicBehavior
       hadoop.mapred.TestTaskProgressReporter

    Timed out junit tests :

       org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.conf.TestZKConfigurationStore
       org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.TestZKRMStateStore
       org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestLeaderElectorService
       org.apache.hadoop.mapred.pipes.TestPipeApplication

   cc:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-compile-cc-root.txt  [4.0K]

   javac:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-compile-javac-root.txt  [284K]

   checkstyle:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-checkstyle-root.txt  [17M]

   pylint:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-patch-pylint.txt  [20K]

   shellcheck:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-patch-shellcheck.txt  [20K]

   shelldocs:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-patch-shelldocs.txt  [12K]

   whitespace:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/whitespace-eol.txt  [8.5M]
       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/whitespace-tabs.txt  [292K]

   javadoc:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/diff-javadoc-javadoc-root.txt  [760K]

   unit:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-unit-hadoop-common-project_hadoop-common.txt  [148K]
       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-unit-hadoop-hdfs-project_hadoop-hdfs.txt  [340K]
       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-unit-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager.txt  [68K]
       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-unit-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager.txt  [736K]
       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-unit-hadoop-mapreduce-project_hadoop-mapreduce-client_hadoop-mapreduce-client-core.txt  [60K]
       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-unit-hadoop-mapreduce-project_hadoop-mapreduce-client_hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient.txt  [84K]

   asflicense:

       https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-qbt-branch2-java7-linux-x86/1/artifact/out/patch-asflicense-problems.txt  [4.0K]

Powered by Apache Yetus 0.6.0-SNAPSHOT   http://yetus.apache.org

Re: Apache Hadoop qbt Report: branch2+JDK7 on Linux/x86

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
To whoever set this up:

There was a job config problem where the Jenkins branch parameter wasn’t passed to Yetus.  Therefore both of these reports have been against trunk.  I’ve fixed this job (as well as the other jobs) to honor that parameter.  I’ve kicked off a new run with these changes.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
To whoever set this up:

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com>.
To whoever set this up: