Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2007/01/29 17:38:12 UTC

Derby presentations @ ApacheCon 2006

The Derby ApacheCon page only goes through 2005:

   http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/ApacheCon.html

There were lots of great sessions in 2006 ApacheCons that featured
Derby, including .... (did I miss any?) ...

Dublin (http://www.apachecon.com/2006/EU):
Satheesh's "Getting everything out of Apache Derby Database"

U.S. (http://www.apachecon.com/2006/US):
Rick's "Java in the Database"
Dan's "Apache Derby 10.2 -- New feature overview"
David and Francois' "Embedding Apache Derby in a Browser"
Olav's "Configuring Apache Derby for Performance and Durability"
Rebecca's "Open Source: The End of Ossification (or, Why I Love My Job)"

If anyone wants to make a presentation available for download from the
Derby site:

 - post a link to your presentation
 - upload your presentation to a Jira issue and I'll add it to the site

I'll update http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/ApacheCon.html for 2006.

thanks,

 -jean

Re: Derby presentations @ ApacheCon 2006

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.

http://www.us.apachecon.com/presentations/TH17/TH17%20-%20Apache%20Derby%2010.2.ppt

> Rebecca's "Open Source: The End of Ossification (or, Why I Love My Job)"

http://www.us.apachecon.com/presentations/WE30/WE30-Hansen-updated.pdf

Dan.

Re: Derby presentations @ ApacheCon 2006

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks for volunteering to do this Jean! I just created DERBY-2276 as a
place to hang our ApacheCon2006 presentations. I attached my
presentation to that JIRA.

Regards,
-Rick