Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/10/13 09:53:58 UTC

[jexl] removing sandbox version

jexl has been promoted to the commons proper for sometime now. a version
still exists in the sandbox. the tradition is that components are removed
from the sandbox (but not from the attic) when they are promoted.

unless someone posts an objection before 12 noon GMT thursday 16th october.
  i'll remove the sandbox version some time after then.

- robert

Re: [jexl] removing sandbox version

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Fine by me, as long as it remains in the attic.

geirm@optonline.net