Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hulitao198758 <hu...@lenovo.com> on 2018/08/02 02:40:36 UTC

Transaction return value problem

Ignite enables transactions to determine how to perform certain operations
after a successful transaction is executed, is transaction propagation
currently supported, and how to inherit from Spring's transactions?

Re: Transaction return value problem

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

I tried playing around with transaction propagation policies with Ignite,
and found, that at least NEVER policy doesn't work properly and doesn't
throw any exceptions,
if there is a transaction running.

Could you assist and check the rest of them?
I don't have much experience in Spring Transactions, so I don't know what
to expect from them.
I think, SpringTransactionManager should be fixed to support all
propagation policies properly.

Denis

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Denis I wonder if NESTED transaction propagation will work with Ignite?

> Here you can find how to use Spring transaction management together with
> Ignite: https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/
> org/apache/ignite/transactions/spring/SpringTransactionManager.html
>
> Transaction propagation is not a feature of a database itself, it's rather
> a Spring's feature.
> It doesn't depend on the underlying database. So, you can use it with
> Ignite as well.
>
> Denis
>
> чт, 2 авг. 2018 г. в 5:40, hulitao198758 <hu...@lenovo.com>:
>
>> Ignite enables transactions to determine how to perform certain operations
>> after a successful transaction is executed, is transaction propagation
>> currently supported, and how to inherit from Spring's transactions?
>>

>> --

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Transaction return value problem