Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com> on 2007/04/13 22:51:25 UTC

Looking for a mentor on ofbiz

Hello:

I have been playing with ofbiz for a few weeks and am very
impressed with how complete it appears to be.

Unfortunately, my progress has been very slow due to the
enormity of the task.

I am looking for someone to mentor me on getting up to
speed on understanding what ofbiz can and cannot do
and then helping me to implement an e-commerce site for
a client.

I understand that everyone's time is valuable so the
efforts you put in will be billable.

Please contact me directly via email if you are willing
to help.  I would like to understand your level of
expertise with the platform and how you would like
to be compensated.

Thanks,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.

Re: Looking for a mentor on ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
tried to send an email
got rejected from
http://www.spammilter.com/policies.shtml
LOL

Neil Aggarwal sent the following on 4/13/2007 12:51 PM: