Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Wilson <an...@www.elsevier.co.uk> on 1995/08/08 16:02:57 UTC

Re: Sun OS, Apache, and multi-homed servers.

Wups,

	trawling through my mail backlog I found this from a week or so
ago.  Anyone know about Unixware?  This was a follow up
to an innocent query made to www-admin@cm.cf.ac.uk a list that Rob H, Rob
Evans and myself sit in on.

Ay.

[www-admin is a local list, not really a free for all discussion list
so don't get fooled and post anything there ;)]