Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com> on 2002/02/01 18:15:50 UTC

PMC Nomination - Morgan Delagrange

I would like to nominate Morgan Delagrange for the PMC.  He's a founding
member of and an active participant in jakarta-commons, is the author of
some popular jakarta-taglibs tags, and has contributed a substantial amount
of code, documentation and organizational support to both projects.

Re: PMC Nomination - Morgan Delagrange

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

Well, I shouldn't buck the trend;  here is some info about me.

I've been a Jakarta committer for approximately 13 months, 2 weeks.  I
started out on Taglibs, where I contributed a couple of taglibs to round out
the "scope" taglibs: session, application, request and application.  Soon
afterwards I donated the tag library which came to be known as "DBTags", a
tag library for basic JDBC access.  Ironically all of these tags will
probably be trumped by the "standard" tag library, which is now available as
an Early Access release.  Looks like I might need a new project!

I'm also a committer on the Commons project.  I have worked on DBCP, the
Logging component, HTTPClient, Latka (Latka is a functional testing program
with an XML interface), and the Commons charter.

Thanks for the nomination!

- Morgan

Re: PMC Nomination - Morgan Delagrange

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
+1 for Morgan Delagrange

without reservation or hesitation :o)

Morgan's work in the Taglibs and Commons subprojects has been
outstanding and selfless.

"Waldhoff, Rodney" wrote:

> I would like to nominate Morgan Delagrange for the PMC.  He's a founding
> member of and an active participant in jakarta-commons, is the author of
> some popular jakarta-taglibs tags, and has contributed a substantial amount
> of code, documentation and organizational support to both projects.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/

Re: PMC Nomination - Morgan Delagrange

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
I accept this nomination, which was originally sent to the
general@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.  Thanks Rod!