Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org> on 2019/12/13 13:38:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Ihor Guzenko

I am pleased to announce that Drill PMC invited Ihor Guzenko to
the PMC and he has accepted the invitation.

Congratulations Ihor and welcome!

- Vova
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Ihor Guzenko

Posted by Bohdan Kazydub <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, well deserved!

Posted by Bohdan Kazydub <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, well deserved!

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Ihor Guzenko

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Ihor Guzenko

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ihor!

Posted by Igor Guzenko <ih...@gmail.com>.
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for greetings. It's an honor to be part of the Drill
community.

Sincerely,
Igor

Posted by Igor Guzenko <ih...@gmail.com>.