Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ethan Adams <et...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 21:24:55 UTC

SessionNavigationalState doesn't work as it did in 2.0

Changed NavigationalState implementation from
org.apache.jetspeed.container.state.impl.SessionFullNavigationalState to
org.apache.jetspeed.container.state.impl.SessionNavigationalState, but the
render parameters are still stored in session.  This used to work as
expected in 2.0 final.  Anyone run into this?

I'm running the latest 2.1-dev

Re: SessionNavigationalState doesn't work as it did in 2.0

Posted by Ethan Adams <et...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind.  It works.  I swear I tested and checked config several times.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.