Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marie May <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/10 17:21:25 UTC

Testing multi-sink flink jobs

Hey Everyone,

I am having an issue with how to test a flink job as a whole (rather than
its functions) when there is more than one sink. It seems CollectSink()
will work only for when there is a single instance .addSink method.

Has anyone implemented this successfully? Or is it not possible?

Re: Testing multi-sink flink jobs

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hey Marie,

Why does it seem that you can only use a single instance of CollectSink?
From the CollectSink constructor signature, it seems that you can pass
host + port to the class. Can't you allocate the CollectSink on different
ports for the different sinks?

Best,
Robert