Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/01/27 18:14:07 UTC

ApacheCon CFP ends February 1

I know that this has already been mentioned on this list, but I wanted
to be very clear on this: We want ApacheCon talks from projects that are
incubating. You don't have to be a graduated project to be represented
at ApacheCon. A lot of projects that are still in incubation are doing
very cool things, and there's no better place than ApacheCon to gather
more of a community around what you're doing.

For projects that are less technically mature, there's the "Fast Feather
Talks", which are more of a "what is it" kind of talk about your
project, so that people looking for somewhere to plug in can get in on
the ground floor of your project.

So, please, don't be shy because you're still incubating. We want your
project represented.

http://tm3.org/accfp <--- Submit your talks here.

--rcb

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Fwd: ApacheCon CFP ends February 1

Re: ApacheCon CFP ends February 1

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> ...For projects that are less technically mature, there's the "Fast Feather
> Talks", which are more of a "what is it" kind of talk about your project...

I also see the Fast Feather Talks as a way for speakers who wouldn't
feel confident being on the "big" stage to get in - IMO they are a
great way to build that confidence in a setting that's less
intimidating.

-Bertrand

Fwd: ApacheCon CFP ends February 1

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
You should also got this via committers@apache, but I want to forward it
just to know if someone could have any Marmotta-related proposal to
submit. Some travel assistance would be available.

[...]

Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher
Knowledge and Media Technologies
T: +43 662 2288 318 | M: +43 660 2747 925
sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at
http://www.salzburgresearch.at