Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/23 19:23:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

A release candidate for Mahout 0.4 is available at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-002/.

This vote will be open for the usual 72 hours.

Here is my initial +1.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
Any of the 'src' archives in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-002/org/apache/mahout/mahout-distribution/0.4/

Should be roughly equivalent to the base source directory checked out
from trunk.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Yup that's what I'm double-checking now. The signatures are fine. Going to
unpack and run tests now.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If we decide to respin, I suggest applying MAHOUT-532.

I'll give it a whirl.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
+1 Looks good to me

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
NP.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
Thanks Benson,

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.4

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Benson. I have verified the sigs, verified the archives,
verified it builds, and spot-checked the contents. Looking good to me.

+1