Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2003/02/26 14:13:36 UTC

[vote] moving SendMailAction to a mail block

I think it doesn't make sense to have core depending on JavaMail for
that very simple action. What do you think?

Note that scratchpad contains a lot more javamail-dependent code (and
also our javamail mock classes are insufficient to compile them!)

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: [vote] moving SendMailAction to a mail block

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 26.Feb.2003 -- 02:13 PM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I think it doesn't make sense to have core depending on JavaMail for
> that very simple action. What do you think?
>
> Note that scratchpad contains a lot more javamail-dependent code (and
> also our javamail mock classes are insufficient to compile them!)

+1

I'm currently talking with Frank Ridderbusch about extending
sendmail.xsl and above SendMailAction. It would be great to put all
mail related stuff into such a mail block. So, I'm +1 on moving the
scratchpad mail stuff there as well.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [vote] moving SendMailAction to a mail block

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.
> I think it doesn't make sense to have core depending on JavaMail for
> that very simple action. What do you think?
>
> Note that scratchpad contains a lot more javamail-dependent code (and
> also our javamail mock classes are insufficient to compile them!)

+1 from me,too

Re: [vote] moving SendMailAction to a mail block

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I think it doesn't make sense to have core depending on JavaMail for
> that very simple action. What do you think?
>
> Note that scratchpad contains a lot more javamail-dependent code (and
> also our javamail mock classes are insufficient to compile them!)

Makes perfect sence.

Vadim

Re: [vote] moving SendMailAction to a mail block

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Stefano Mazzocchi" <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> I think it doesn't make sense to have core depending on JavaMail for
> that very simple action. What do you think?

Big +1

    Pier