Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sangeeta lal <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 06:03:14 UTC

Regarding: "AmazonEC2stub.java"

Dear Dev Team,

I am Sangeeta, a PhD scholar from India. I am working in the area of
automated software engineering and my aim is to analyse logging statements.

While analysing the CloudStack project, I found a file:* AmazonEC2Stub.java*

Can anyone please tell me the reason, why* this file have no logging
statement?*

I  highly appreciate your help!

Thank You

--
Regards...
Sangeeta

Re: Regarding: "AmazonEC2stub.java"

Posted by sangeeta lal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Dear Sir,

Thank You for the information. I highly appreciate you reply.

Thank You

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sangeeta lal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Dear Sir,