Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ext-Luhtala Santeri <Ex...@tapiola.fi> on 2011/08/25 08:03:37 UTC

Problems with ui:fragment with version 2.0.7 and 2.1.1

Howdy

Don't know if there is already a bug reported about this but here goes:

The ui:fragment rendered-attribute does not work in MyFaces 2.0.7 and 2.1.1. In 2.0.3 it still works as expected.
As far as we have investigated the bug occurs when ui:fragment is used inside h:panelGroup and/or h:panelGrid.

Is there a fix under work for this, or do we have to make some custom ui:fragment...? Hope not..

Cheers,
Santeri

Re: Problems with ui:fragment with version 2.0.7 and 2.1.1

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Leonardo Uribe píše v Čt 25. 08. 2011 v 12:54 -0500:
> Hi
>
> Isn't this one:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3146

yes, this is the one that I meant. I don't rememeber all the problems
with "rendered", but there are two important steps:

1) fix pushComponentToEL and isRendered invocations [1] - DONE
2)  clarify usage of uicomponent.encodeAll vs.
uiComponent.encodeBegin,chidren,end vs. child.isRendered()
optimalizations in renderers - TBD

Regards,

Kočičák

[1] MYFACES-3157 and others