Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com> on 2005/06/18 00:22:36 UTC

1.2.12 Bug Fix Candidates

Since it has been brought up in relation to bug #9150, I would like to open
this up to the log4j users.

Please review bugs in the log4j bug database, and if there is a bug that you
would like considered for fixing in the 1.2.12 release, then enter the
phrase "1.2.12 candidate" in the bug comments.  Other notes and comments as
to why you feel it is important will also be useful.  If you have a bug that
is not in the database, please enter it.

The log4j committers are the final arbiters as to which bug fixes will be
included, but obviously we want feedback from all of you.  Bug fixes with
good explanations, patches, and test cases have the best chance of
acceptance.  Please be aware that 1.2.12 is just a update release, so we
won't be going crazy with bug fixes.  Just major and/or annoying bugs.
Please use this as a personal filter when reviewing the bugs.  :-)

Thanks,
-Mark