Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kama rao <in...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/09 20:04:08 UTC

RE: MultiRef problem,please help-URGENT-still not solved

I checked the server-config.wsdd and it is already set to false.I also set to false in while deploying using the globalConfiguration feature.Still,I get multiRefs.
Thanks for your reply.Can some one please help me out, I am stuck with this.I have to get the elements directly not with multiRefs.

 "Michael D. Spence" <sp...@panix.com> wrote:Under the Tomcat directory, find webapps\axis\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd, set this parameter as desired, and restart Tomcat.   <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="true"/>