Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/03 03:44:51 UTC

Fails I've gathered in the last couple of days

If we're _really_ lucky, these would pretty much clear things up. Let
me know about anything you want left in.

I'm not at all sure what to do with the "delete file" issues on
Windows. Perhaps if we clean up the "resource not closed" issues on
solrj and lucene some of them will go away. I think for the time being
I'll leave those tests un-annotated. As far as the e-mails are
concerned I can just filter them out.

Fails that ARE NOT the windows "can't delete files" issue

org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.TestRandomChains.testRandomChains
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.TestV2Request.testCloudSolrClient
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.TestV2Request.testHttpSolrClient
org.apache.solr.cloud.AliasIntegrationTest.testMetadata
org.apache.solr.cloud.AliasIntegrationTest.testModifyMetadataCAR
org.apache.solr.cloud.ChaosMonkeySafeLeaderTest.test
org.apache.solr.cloud.CollectionsAPIDistributedZkTest.testCollectionsAPI
org.apache.solr.cloud.ForceLeaderTest.testReplicasInLowerTerms
org.apache.solr.cloud.LegacyCloudClusterPropTest.testCreateCollectionSwitchLegacyCloud
org.apache.solr.cloud.ShardSplitTest.testSplitAfterFailedSplit
org.apache.solr.cloud.ShardSplitTest.testSplitWithChaosMonkey
org.apache.solr.cloud.SharedFSAutoReplicaFailoverTest.test
org.apache.solr.cloud.TestStressCloudBlindAtomicUpdates.test_dv
org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkShardTermsTest.testParticipationOfReplicas
org.apache.solr.cloud.api.collections.CollectionsAPIDistributedZkTest
org.apache.solr.cloud.api.collections.CollectionsAPIDistributedZkTest.testCollectionsAPI
org.apache.solr.cloud.api.collections.ShardSplitTest.testSplitAfterFailedSplit
org.apache.solr.cloud.api.collections.ShardSplitTest.testSplitWithChaosMonkey
org.apache.solr.cloud.api.collections.TestCollectionsAPIViaSolrCloudCluster.testCollectionCreateSearchDelete
org.apache.solr.cloud.autoscaling.TriggerIntegrationTest.testEventQueue
org.apache.solr.cloud.autoscaling.TriggerIntegrationTest.testScheduledTrigger
org.apache.solr.cloud.autoscaling.sim.TestTriggerIntegration.testNodeLostTriggerRestoreState
org.apache.solr.core.TestDynamicLoading.testDynamicLoading
org.apache.lucene.search.TestLRUQueryCache.testDocValuesUpdatesDontBreakCache

Fails thare ARE "can't delete files" issue:

junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.analysis.ja.TestJapaneseIterationMarkCharFilter
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.index.TestBackwardsCompatibility
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.search.TestLongRangeFieldQueries
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.search.suggest.DocumentDictionaryTest
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.store.TestFileSwitchDirectory
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.store.TestMmapDirectory
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.store.TestMockDirectoryWrapper
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.DistributedIntervalFacetingTest
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.core.TestConfigSetImmutable
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.schema.TestCloudSchemaless
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.schema.TestUseDocValuesAsStored2
junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.solr.search.stats.TestDefaultStatsCache
org.apache.lucene.index.TestDemoParallelLeafReader
org.apache.lucene.store.TestHardLinkCopyDirectoryWrapper
org.apache.lucene.store.TestRAFDirectory
org.apache.solr.cloud.CollectionsAPIDistributedZkTest.testCollectionsAPI
org.apache.solr.core.TestSolrIndexConfig
org.apache.solr.handler.component.DistributedQueryElevationComponentTest
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.TestDocBuilder
org.apache.solr.rest.schema.analysis.TestManagedSynonymGraphFilterFactory

Re: Fails I've gathered in the last couple of days

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I'll BadApple all of the failing tests that are NOT the "can't delete
file" issues.

I'll also add a _comment_ to the tests that fail  due to "can't delete
file" on windows for future reference. The tests will still run all
the time, i.e. I will _not_ BadApple them. Shortly I'll set stop
looking at Windows failures. If people work on that problem let me
know and I'll report on them again.

I'll attach a patch to SOLR-12028 with this latest set.