Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Nóirín Plunkett <no...@apache.org> on 2007/08/09 11:38:22 UTC

Re: [Httpd Wiki] Trivial Update of "MrApache" by MrApache

>#pragma keywords askapache, apache, htaccess, apachehtaccess
>#pragma description This page is the Apache HTTPD wiki home of MrApache
>== MrApache ==
> ||[http://www.askapache.com/ Blog]||[http://www.htaccesselite.com/htaccess/ forum]||

I don't remember if we banned this guy or what, but I'll be off email
for a few days - can people please keep an eye on things so we don't
end up in the same editwars we've previously seen?
Thanks!
Noirin

Re: [Httpd Wiki] Trivial Update of "MrApache" by MrApache

Posted by Nóirín Plunkett <no...@apache.org>.
On 8/9/07, Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> wrote:

> Already on my watch list. Will monitor.
> Will edit his page to reflect the comments last time, i.e. no linking to
>   these sites, and then if they are re-added his page will be deleted again.

I think emailing him at the address used last time would be more
productive. Using edits as a communication mechanism didn't work out
so well last time.
Noirin

Re: [Httpd Wiki] Trivial Update of "MrApache" by MrApache

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.