Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/07/10 21:25:28 UTC

SVG stuff

Ok, I overwrote the InlineArea.java from Keiron's src.jar with the one from
CVS, removed all the stuff he mentioned from the org/apache/fop/svg
directory, and everything built ok. However, when I generated
Architecture.pdf using:
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN Architecture.xml -XSL
Architecture.xsf -OUT Architecture.fo
java org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLine Architecture.fo Architecture.pdf

I got a number of warnings about unknown style elements and formatting
objects, and then on the twelth page, it got a Fatal error: The id
"MyRadialGradient" already exists in this document. I'm guessing this is
because the patchball is a week old, and it may overwrite a few files that
have since been committed by Jordan, although I didn't really look at the
cause.

Keiron, I'm so sorry that my absence has caused this, but could you update
your source ball again? I *really* promise to commit it this time.

I'll look at the other stuff on my agenda tomorrow.
-Steve