Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Karim Amin <ka...@webctel.com> on 2000/12/04 21:04:57 UTC

Finally got IIS and tomcat working. Last question

I finally got tomcat working with IIS.  My only question now is that in order to view jsp pages, I have to type in
http://myip:8080/examples/jsp/index.html.  If I do not do this, then the jsp doens't work.  It seems that I have two web servers running.  One on the default port that you are lead to when you type in http://www.myaddress.com and one when you type in http://www.myaddress.com:8080  I want to just use the first one. How is this done?

Re: Finally got IIS and tomcat working. Last question

Posted by Trevor Little <tl...@hoaglandlongo.com>.
When you're using port 8080 you're not using IIS, you're using tomcat...
looks like you don't have tomcat working with IIS. (I can't help anymore
since I don't use IIS)