Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/14 12:29:55 UTC

Usng FindScreenDecorator in LookupScreen

Hi,
I have made some change to have the LookupScreen use the FindScreenDecorator
and it works quite fine.
Additionally, I would like to have the lookup popping up with the Search
Options collapsed and so I am trying to use the tag:
initially-collapsed="true" property in the screenlet tag but this seems not
to work.

What happens is that no HTML is rendered at all for screenlet with
initially-collapsed="true" property and so, the java script cannot make it
visible when requested.

Any help on this?

-Bruno

Re: Usng FindScreenDecorator in LookupScreen

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the off topic... but about lookup screens: in my opinion a
great enhancement would be to render them with a "modal" effect (and
not in separate windows as is now)... I've seen some examples of this
in an Ajax tutorial some time ago.

Jacopo

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.