Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Gustavo Aquino <aq...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 21:54:02 UTC

Re: XQuery

Hi Radu,
Yes im using xmlbeans 2.3.0, but not saxon 8.8 combo, im using saxon
9.0.0.4combo.

yes, i confirm scoreDoc = ScoreDocument.Factory.parse(new
File("score.xml"))

i tried with saxon 8.6.1 and now works fine. xmlbeans doest support saxon9 ?

Regards

RE: XQuery

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
Did you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/, then clicked on
Download->Browse All Files? All versions are there.

Radu

Posted by Gustavo Aquino <aq...@gmail.com>.
Radu,

RE: XQuery