Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/27 15:05:15 UTC

Nutch 2.x. Apache Gora backends survey

Hello.

This is a survey for Nutch 2.x users.

I am developing a web application to access any data persisted through
Apache Gora. At this moment supports HBase and I would want to know what
are the most used backend to prioritize the backends to add (need some
work). The question is: What backend do you use with Apache Gora?

Your answers can be sent to the 'from' email to avoid spamming the list.

A demo of the application is at https://www.goraexplorer.com (admin:admin).
Basically, it can do CRUD operations to a webpage and Twitter tables.
Please don't destroy the application and it's data because I need it for a
presentation next week ;P

Thanks in advance to all participants.

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa