Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christof Damian <cd...@guideguide.com> on 2000/07/26 10:29:44 UTC

JOB: Perl Programmers Needed (London/UK)

guideguide Ltd. is a internet consulting company based in London
(UK) and cologne (Germany). For a new project we are looking for
programmers. You will be working in a small efficient team in a
relaxed no-cubicles, no-suit office in the center of London.

We are a looking for programmers with experience in developing
internet applications in a Unix environment. The project will be the
development of databases with an internet front-end.

--
Christof Damian              [ we are looking for perl and linux
Technical Director             programmers, more information @