Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vn0058212 <vn...@techmahindra.com> on 2011/04/11 09:11:25 UTC

Re: CheckBox handling with Ajax.

Hi All,

I am unable to write Ajax method to make a button visible and unchecked it
should'nt be made visible.

heres my bit of code,

1.) this is like a PoP screen which comes up and i need to check the
checkbox and after which the button will be made visible and also if
unchecked it should made invisible

add(new CheckBox("A", new Model() {
				@Override
				public Object getObject() {
					return B;
				}

				@Override
				public void setObject(Object object) {
					B= (Boolean) object;
				}
			}));

@Override
		public boolean isVisible() {
			// TODO Auto-generated method stub
			return super.isVisible() && bean == null && !B;
		}

@Override
		protected void onSubmit() {
			if (log.isDebugEnabled())
				log.debug(String.format("Accepted terms of use? %b", B));
			if (!B) {
				error(getLocalizer().getString("errors.XYZ.termsOfUseNotaccepted",
Filename.this, "Please accept terms of use to proceed"));
				return;
			}
		}

2.) Now this is my bit o code after i hit the button successfully and i will
abe to view the page to upload some data,

@Override
		public boolean isVisible() {
			// TODO Auto-generated method stub
			return super.isVisible() && B;
		}

		@Override
		protected void onSubmit() {
			Filename.this.resetModel();

			FileUpload upload = fileUploadField.getFileUpload();
			if (log.isDebugEnabled())
				log.debug(String.format("Submitted file upload: %s", upload));

			if (upload == null) {
				error(getLocalizer().getString("mapviewer.excel.no_data", Filename.this,
"Please choose a file."));
				return;
			}

What do suggest me to do going forward?