Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Mark Wilson <ma...@knihtisk.org> on 2009/11/13 13:06:56 UTC

nameddest extension

I am not a developer and am an inexperienced FOP user. The FOP documentation I found says that the pdf nameddest extension has not been implemented yet. I found in the mailing list archives ( http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-fop-dev/200303.mbox/%3C001201c2ed98$c7848d40$6400a8c0@netra%3E ) that in 2003 Ricardo Amador provided patches for ".pdf#namedest= ". I have not a clue what this means or how to gain access to this functionality or how to use it. Can someone direct me documentation that would help me understand what to do?
Thanks.
Mark