Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 11:45:17 UTC

custom Expires: header?

How do I add custom logic for the Expires: header in my module?

- contributeRequestHandler doesn't seem to work
- decorateResponse doesn't seem to work

I'm just curious - at which point Expires: 0 header is set and how could I
override this default behavior?

--
Ilya Obshadko

Re: custom Expires: header?

Posted by Ilya Obshadko <il...@gmail.com>.
The website seems to be down, but I've managed to find source code at
Formos.

I don't need so much of functionality, though. Could you elaborate - which
type of contribution should I provide to just set Expires to "now + 2h" for
every page request?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ilya Obshadko