Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org> on 2023/05/03 20:04:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Event API version 1.0.2 and Event 4.3.10

Hi,

We solved 2 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12353195
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12353051

There are still some outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12344634
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12353196

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2740/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2741/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2740 /tmp/sling-staging
sh check_staged_release.sh 2741 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

RE: Prevent certain compile dependencies (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Event API version 1.0.2 and Event 4.3.10)

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
yes, for this one and the OSGi annotations it would make sense. they are even in an unit test environment no candidates for compile scope.

stefan

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Event API version 1.0.2 and Event 4.3.10

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
Team,

Releases 2740 and 2741 are canceled to fix dependency import issues.

Regards,
- Dan

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.