Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/11/27 20:00:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release maven-help-plugin 2.0.2

This vote passed with the following votes:

+1 (binding): Dennis Lundberg, Brian Fox, Stéphane Nicoll, Vincent
Siveton, Lukas Theussl

+1 (non-binding): Raphaël Piéroni, Olivier Lamy

No other votes.

I will move the artifacts over to the ASF repository.

--
Dennis Lundberg