Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2006/05/29 15:54:52 UTC

What does do??? (was: Excluding a JAR from WAR-generation)

Part of the problem was solved, but one question remains:

What does <dependentWarExcludes> in the war-plugin do???

Roland

RE : What does do???

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
OK, so it indeed only happens when one of the dependencies is a WAR.

Thanks guys for the help!

Roland

RE : What does do???

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.