Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Fredrik Paulsson <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/15 18:37:26 UTC

All changes are lost when restarting the server

Hi,
I'm trying out Rave (0.16 demo-binary) and when I restart the server, all changes made to the Rave-installation are lost. Does anyone know any solution to this problem?
Regards
Fredrik

Re: All changes are lost when restarting the server

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fredrick,

I am able to create the user following these steps. Try to delete /tmp/rave_db* and then start the server.

Raminder

Posted by Fredrik Paulsson <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.