Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by cathiele <ca...@usc.edu> on 2016/01/29 22:25:54 UTC

ServiceMix 6.1.0 - feature:* or features:* command is not found

I just unzip serrvicemix 6.1.0 and start up the servicemix. I try to used the
following commands but it keep give me error "Command is not found"

features:list
feature:list
log:list

Do you know that these commands are still available in this version?
If these commands is not available, what commands will be replaced.

Thanks!

Re: ServiceMix 6.1.0 - feature:* or features:* command is not found

Posted by Dmitry <kr...@gmail.com>.
Try download again.

<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5723377/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82_2016-01-30_11.png>