Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/04 20:01:18 UTC

[Jelly] Moving some bugs around

Hey all,

I'm going to move some bugs around into some more
coherent buckets in jira.  I'll be adding new taglib
component categories where we don't have any, and I'll
probably delete the generic "tags" component once it
is empty.

Does it make sense to have distinct "core" and
"taglib.core" buckets, or should they be combined?
They are somewhat independent, but still part of the
same distribution.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: [Jelly] Moving some bugs around

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 02:01  PM, Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> Does it make sense to have distinct "core" and
> "taglib.core" buckets, or should they be combined?
> They are somewhat independent, but still part of the
> same distribution.

I say combine them..
-pete