Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Craig J <cr...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 18:51:01 UTC

jax-rs post with empty body

Hi all,

I've found that cxf jax-rs behaves oddly with POSTs and empty requests
bodies. There are two issues. Are they expected behavior or bugs?

Issue #1:

If I have two post methods like:

@POST

It should be noted that I'm using the Jackson json provider and perhaps the
issue is with that module.

In short, if your resource method has a  post with

Re: jax-rs post with empty body

Posted by Craig J <cr...@gmail.com>.
I fat fingered a hotkey that prematurely sent my last email. My apologies.
Disregard this and the last email. I need to think through this a bit more.